Limited Time End of Year Special!! GIFT PACK 5 Attitude Changes Everything and 5 Popcorn Books
If you read only one inspirational book this year…consider this one by Sam Glenn, The Attitude Guy.
In addition to large print and easy reading on the eyes, Sam’s writing style is very entertaining, humorous and takes complex ideas and simplifies them.
Sharing Your Popcorn is a recognition of your personal and professional greatness. It’s reflecting on the best of who you are and harnessing your greatness to make a positive impact. In simple terms, Sharing Your Popcorn is giving the best of who you are, where you are and with what you have.
Sam Glenn shares 21 foundational and fundamental ideas that center around…
- Self-Leadership – the way we lead ourselves daily.
- Attitude – choosing the right one that works for us and not against us.
- Positivity vs. Negativity – reducing stress and unnecessary drama.
- Integrity – taking ownership and doing what you say you will do.
- Using adversity to your advantage.
- How to turn your mess into a meaningful message and masterpiece.
- Improving the quality of your communication.
- How to lead and make a big impact with no rank, title or authority
- Engagement – creating a life and workplace where you feel a sense of growth, contribution, purpose and most of all joy.
- Enthusiasm – the fuel for excellence.
- Courage – finding the strength to do what needs to be done.
….And lots more!
A simple way to create more happiness, enthusiasm and positivity at work and in life
Who is this book for?
- You are someone who needs a positive boost.
- If you are in a leadership role.
- If you care about helping others and making a difference.
- This book is for you if you are going through tough times but don't feel tough.
- This book is for you if you are the most positive person in the world and looking for an attitude tune up and fuel for your attitude tanks.
- This book is for teams who work hard but face a lot of changes in the workplace.
- This book will show you the most simple and incredible ways to make your attitude work for you at work and in life.
Can our attitude really change our circumstances?
YES it can!
I have sat down with leaders, coaches, parents and they all say it does. I have sat with people who are battling cancer, and every single one of them say "yes it does".