Virtual Motivational Speaker: Power Up Your Team’s Positivity with Sam Glenn - The Attitude Guy
Power Up Your Team’s Positivity with Sam Glenn’s Motivational Virtual Experience
Email Sam’s Booking Office with Any Questions:
Now, more than ever, keeping the right frame of mind is so important. The attitude we choose determines how we manage change, face change, work together during change and adapt to change.
Show your people you care about their mental well-being by planning a motivational session with bestselling author, performance artist and award winning motivational speaker Sam Glenn.
Grab a cup of coffee, your favorite chair and let’s do something rewarding and uplifting for your group. Be it a staff meeting or online conference ...we are ready and we have you covered!
Here is Proof Sam’s Virtual Sessions Are Impacting Organizations and People’s Lives (More reviews being added weekly)
“Recently, I called Sam, last minute, to ask for his help staging and presenting at our first ever online conference events. Sam delivered 3 days later and our members loved his session. We can always count on Sam Glenn to provide an uplifting, focused and humorous presentation to help everyone navigate the new “normal.” From ABWA to you, Sam, you are the best!” - Rene’Street, Executive Director, American Business Women’s Association
“Sam Glenn was outstanding. His presentation and stories really resonated with and had a great impact on our team. He was the best-received speaker that we’ve had at our meetings. He was engaging, funny, impactful and brought a great energy to our day.” - Wings Financial
“Every leader, regardless of your level within your organization, should consider bringing Sam in to talk to your team. We were very fortunate to have Sam speak with our team via Zoom at our weekly staff meeting. With an engaging sense of humor and sincere optimism, he offers practical real world tips to help individuals at all levels not only survive these current challenging times, but to find courage and regain joy.”- Cindy Schmitt, Senior Director, Continuing Education Florida Tech
Q: What motivational topics does Sam cover during his sessions?
A: Sam’s hot topics focus on attitude, positivity, encouragement, leadership, enthusiasm, resilience, emotional management and teamwork. (We will work with you to customize the focus of the session.)
Sam also incorporates his motivational art into each season to reinforce the value of the content. And in every session, someone in your group will have a chance to win a miniature original painting by Sam. ”SCORE!”
Again, Sam’s team will work with you to ensure the virtual session is customized to your group. Sometimes we all need a positive pick me up and that is exactly what Sam’s virtual sessions achieve. When we think better, we do better, we work better, we lead better, we serve better and most of all we feel better! Sam’s motivational sessions are geared to power up your team with actionable content to think better and do better.
Q: How long are Sam’s virtual sessions?
A: Sam’s sessions are customized to your needs. However, our research shows shorter sessions have a bigger impact. The content sticks more and that is what you want. Let’s face it, do you enjoy staring at a computer screen for an hour listening to someone speak? To maintain higher levels of engagement and connection, we have shortened Sam’s sessions. You can always book more sessions with Sam and build on each one.
Q: How much does a (virtual session) cost?
A: It's very affordable. Email us to discuss best topics, dates and budget. Sam’s amazing and super helpful booking manager is Danielle Thomas and her email is: Contact@SamGlenn.com
In Case You Need to Get Approval or have to Pitch this To Someone, We Thought This Might Help…
Benefits You Can Expect from Sam Glenn's Virtual Motivational Experience...
- Nobody will get off the virtual call and say, "Wow, that was a snoozer!"
Sam delivers quality content with humor, art and - well, if you have seen Sam speak -it’s what we call ADD friendly.
- When we think better, we do better and feel better. This leads to engagement. - (”I’m sold right there!”)
3. Increased resilience and decreased negativity. Managing change and staying focused during uncomfortable change, adversity and uncertainty can be a test of attitude. Let’s build on an attitude of strength.
- You burn more calories - ummm...have you ever heard Sam speak before? Did you know that 20 minutes of a good laugh is equivalent to a 5 minute jog? No jogging required - laughter makes learning more fun and helps retain information up to 2000% better than a powerpoint or webinar presentation. (”Sign me up now!!”)
- A happier and healthier workplace. Hey- who doesn’t want to wake up and feel excited about their work or empowered with purpose? Going to work where you feel safe, empowered, valued and growing is called a super good deal.
- Your workplace is about to look way cooler with original artwork by Sam Glenn. His paintings all carry an inspiring message that visually reminds us that our attitudes make the biggest difference every day. ”Is that by chance a Sam Glenn Van Gogh?”
So, contact us and let’s fuel your teams positivity with a customized Sam Glenn motivational session.
Contact us to inquire or just say "hi" - we don't mind! Contact@SamGlenn.com