Achieve more happiness, enthusiasm and positivity at work and in life
Who is this book for?
- You are someone who needs a positive boost.
- If you are in a leadership role.
- If you care about helping others and making a difference.
- This book is for you if you are going through tough times but don't feel tough.
- This book is for you if you are the most positive person in the world and looking for an attitude tune up and fuel for your attitude tanks.
- This book is for teams who work hard but face a lot of changes in the workplace.
- This book will show you the most simple and incredible ways to make your attitude work for you at work and in life.
Can our attitude really change our circumstances?
YES it can!
I have sat down with leaders, coaches, parents and they all say it does. I have sat with people who are battling cancer, and every single one of them say "yes it does".
ATTITUDE CHANGES EVERYTHING!
Our Attitude can turn things around if your life is upside down. It's what works through your resume, skills, gifts and education. If you have the wrong attitude working for you, then everything will be wrong. It's a fact.
OUR ATTITUDE IS EITHER WORKING FOR US OR AGAINST US AND WE DETERMINE WHICH EVERYDAY.
Sam Glenn opens up about his own battles with keeping the right attitude. Most people assume that when you have been speaking on the topic of attitude for 20 years and written 19 books on the subject that having a positive attitude is easy. Sam has to work every day to feed the attitude he wants working for him. It takes some effort, work and attention to get the job done, but it’s worth it. Sam also highlights what really empowers our attitude to work for us and keep working for us when we get hammered by adversity, changes, challenges, the unexpected and negative people. Each new day is filled with experiences that will deplete our attitude energy level, and so that is why it is important to rest, recharge and get refocused. Sam talks about how to protect your attitude from negative people who try to zap the enthusiasm right from you. You will enjoy the sincerity and realness from Sam and gain some insightful ideas that you can apply to your personal and professional life.
Page count: 226
Need a different quantity - email Sam’s office at Books@samglenn.com